USE OF MATERIALThe contents of this Website are protected by copyright. The collective work of this Website may also include work that is the property of others, which work is also protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws.
Unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. HealthCore authorizes you to view and download material on the Website solely for your own use. You must keep all copyright and other proprietary notices on any copies you make. You may not sell or modify the material or otherwise use it for any public or commercial purpose.
You will not use this Website in violation of any laws, including without limitation, those pertaining to the fraud and abuse or anti-kickback provisions of the federal Medicare and Medicaid laws. Any advertisement, links with other websites, co-hosts or references to third parties are not endorsements of such third parties’ products or services and are not intended to result in any referrals or compensation to you or HealthCore.
APPROPRIATENESS OF CONTENTThis Website is not intended to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personal information from any person we know is under the age of 13. Some of the content on this Website may not be appropriate for children. Parent or guardians are solely responsible for providing supervision of minors’ use of the Website.
YOUR SUBMISSIONSGenerally, communications which you post to the Website are not confidential. If particular web pages permit the submission of communications which will be treated by the Website as confidential, that fact will be stated on those pages. You are responsible for your own communications and the consequences of such posting.
You may not:
- communicate material that is copyrighted, without the permission of the copyright owner;
- communicate material that reveals trade secrets, unless you have permission of the owner;
- communicate material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- communicate material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to any person or entity;
- communicate a sexually-explicit image;
- communicate chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- impersonate another person; or
- violate the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
HealthCore does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications posted by other users or endorse any opinions expressed by other users. Any reliance on material posted by others is at your own risk.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACTHealthCore respects the intellectual property of others and expects users of our services to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site or through this service, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed infringement to HealthCore:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner and identification of the copyrighted work that is infringed;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit HealthCore to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and/or electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our designated agent, to whom you should direct your infringement claim (or other complaints), is:
c/o Anthem, Inc.
220 Virginia Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46204.
Attention: Legal Department/DMCA Complaint
This information should not be construed as legal advice. For further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).